Sunday, August 14, 2011

Adolf Hitler - Okay Serious question. Dont take offence.?

Okay Many people have said HITLER was gay, biual etc. I personally have been studied about him at school and have become very interested about his life and stuff. Anyways I dont belive he was gay because right before he was about to commite suicide, he decided to Marry Eva ( his lover at the time). I mean if he was gay he wouldnt have done that. Marriage is a sign of love, something you do when you really love someone and want to spend the rest of your lives together. And he knew he was going to die, and so would she yet he still married her. Dsont that show he wasnt gaya nd that he TRULY did LOVE her? I am aware he killed alot of innoncent people so please dosnt tell me that as i am aware. This question has just got to do with what I mention. Thanks please give me your feedback and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment