Monday, August 15, 2011

My Weird Dream.....what does it mean? please helppp!?

A giraffe was standing in the gameroom in my house wtchng tv. thn it dsspprd behind a door & instntly natnl treasure(1st 1)came into my mind.then smelt smoke so i ran in2 my livngroom(im @ my dads house)my family was stndng there in aw.so i askd my dad what hppnd and he couldnt talk so he pointed to the window where this really bright light was coming frm & my grndmthr. sed there was a reck.i ran 2 my frnt door just in time 2 c a blue car & a bike had recked in2 the back but the car looked smshd up in the frnt then the person that was riding the bike was pulling the person out of the car but there was no 1 in the car.the biker was ok & he had on a helmet. he told me 2 stand back while he was trying 2 pull no 1 out. i ran back into the livingroom and my dad told me 2 stand back 2 frm the windows.he askd me where my brother was and then he came chrgng in. I then tried to tell them the girraffe was missing but he wouldn't listen.i herd a bright light often means a prsn tht is clse 2 death

No comments:

Post a Comment