Saturday, August 13, 2011

How to get past trust issues. No cheating, just very hurtful lies.?

One of my friend had this problem and I am gonna tell you how she solved it by herself. I understand that lies hurts but you should be glad that he hasn't cheated you. At least, he's trying his best to be the "MR.RIGHT" guy. To be honest, I have never seen this kind of guy. If a guy is willing to try to be everything that you want then this is something "real." Everyone deserves the second chance so why not trust him last time and give him the last chance?! And try not to stress out over small lies... Forget whatever happened and just focus on what's happening right now. If he's willing to make everything right again then trust him again one last time and let him do it. I hope this works! Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment