Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I am almost sure there are spirits in my home, how do I confirm this?

I've been hearing noise for a while but I just brushed it off. Up until 20 minutes ago... I heard the knob of the front room in the house wiggling and heard 2 slams of the door as if it was opened and closed. Me my brother and my best friend quickly got up and each grabbed a knife, siccors, and a basket thinking someone broke into our home. We quickly but cautiously approached the room, the cabinet was wide opened in the room including the door. We always heard things come from the front room and I was convinced something bad is in the house but no one believed me til now. What do I do now ? I wanna know whose in my house or geez if there even is anyone in my house. No negative feedback please.

No comments:

Post a Comment