Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have lost all hope of finding love and it feels terrible as Ive reached the end of the roa?

I am 44 and single. For over 20 years I have found myself attracted and or inspired by (put another way fancy) girls who have seemingly had more choices and options than to go for someone like me, this presumably explains why I have been pretty consistently rejected as I just havent been able to make my mark. Im not putting myself down I have plenty going for me but its all relative. I have tried to improve myself ( better read , more interests, personal growth etc) but actually getting older makes things a bit harder each year not easier. So I have a time problem too. Almost all the girls attracted to me Im not inspired by (they just dont float by boat) and the thought of having a relationship with them depresses me. So there is a big gap between what I am attracted to and what I attract. Is it possible to have a relationship and fake it, can you really become inspired by a girl you dont really fancy? I can see nothing is going to really change except me changing but can one condition one self to be either happy alone forever or to accept that you might be with someone you dont love?. Im tired of being alone, Im a pretty strong person mentally but I feel lonely and discouraged. Im sliding backwards, the pressure is building, Im getting older, it gets harder to meet people the door is closing and the feeling of disappointment is overwhelming. Anyone else feel the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment