Monday, August 8, 2011

Is it still considered a "tramp stamp" if you're married?

I don't think so at all, I too jokingly call them tramp stamps as well, My boyfriend is a tattoo artist so I kinda got stuck on it, I have one and I hate that they're so trendy now like one mentioned, However I love my tattoo is custom and I have seen no one else with one like mine, I am by no means what so ever a tramp or someone who always has my rear hanging out like most others my age, I am 22 but I dress in Jeans and a t shirt, I have over 13 tattoos but none of them can be seen unless I want them to be, :) Do what makes you happy if you think it would be cute and original than go for it, It doesn't matter what any of us here think do what makes you happy, As far as the baby pain meds, You go chick haha besides there are other forms of pain meds other than an epidural , I myself think that "tramp stamps" are only slutty if you allow them to be, For example the girls who wear low rise jeans and have their thongs hanging out just below their tattoo, Intentionally making themselves appear as a Loosey goosey, I'm sure you know what I mean,As long as its done in good taste and is meaningful and isn't your Oh so Typical picked off the wall Tribal,Cherries, or god forbid the playboy bunny, Than its fine, You're married your happy and have no one to please but yourself and your husband if he's still on edge about it, Explain to him its something you've put allot of thought into and make it a couples thing (my boyfriend tattoos married couples first tattoos all the time) Couples getting meaningful little symbols or the same tattoo with different colors, He has done interlocking wedding bands with the marriage date as well its cute, You get one he gets one have fun with it, If that doesn't win him over you could pull the compromise and love me for who I am card ;) so go for and do what makes you happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment